FLOWER OF THE MONTH BRACELET
Say it with flowers. A Flower of the Month Bracelet from Salisbury Silver and Pewter is a wonderful way to remember your loved one on any momentous occasion. These uniquely handcrafted 1-inch cuff bracelets are made of lead-free pewter and feature the blossom that corresponds to the recipient's birth month or that symbolizes your dear one's personality and spirit. They also make meaningful personal keepsakes to honor graduates, bridesmaids, and mothers on their special day and are certain to be treasured and worn with great affection.
Why we love it:
"These bracelets are my go-to gift... I like the idea of giving someone a bracelet that celebrates a special time of their life, whether it's a birthday or just an occasion that they would like to remember."
— Lisa, Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
- Made in USA
- 1 inch cuff bracelet
- Lead-free pewter
Flowers of the Month:
- January - Carnation, a symbol of marriage
- February - Violet, a symbol of faithfulness
- March - Jonquil, a symbol of rebirth
- April - Daisy, a symbol of cheer and innocence
- May - Lily of the Valley, a symbol of purity of heart
- June - Rose, a symbol of love and passion
- July - Larkspur, associated with vivacity
- August - Poppy, associated with rest and oblivion
- September - Aster, associated with true love and fidelity
- October - Cosmos, signifies the heart of a girl
- November - Chrysanthemum, a symbol of cheerfulness and optimism
- December - Narcissus, a symbol of good fortune
No Reviews Yet!