This versatile Cast Iron Combo from Lodge has multiple personalities, folks! One minute, it's a skillet for searing, sautéing, braising, or baking a variety of vittles; then next, it's a fryer for fish, chicken, or breaded green tomatoes; and finally, this chameleon of cookware becomes a Dutch Oven for delicious and hearty soups, stews, and chilis. Plus, the lid converts to a griddle so, you can cook yourself up some bacon and eggs for breakfast. No matter the location, whether in the kitchen or on the campfire, the uses for it are endless.
Why we love it:
" Simply put, this is the best-designed piece of cookware you will ever use. The Deep Skillet base is perfect for making spaghetti sauce or chili, the Shallow Skillet is great for sautéing vegetables. I have made beautiful loaves of bread using it as a Dutch Oven. Use your imagination."
— Deanna, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
- Made in USA
- 3 quart Deep Skillet base- 10.25-inch diameter, 3-inch depth
- 10.25-inch Shallow Skillet/ Griddle lid
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Long handles with holes for hanging, complemented by helper handles
- Hand wash with warm water only; dry immediately
- Can use on all cooking surfaces except microwave
- Oven safe
No Reviews Yet!