Shoo, Fly! Shoo!
What do you get the person who seems to have everything? Why, a Colonel Littleton No. 1 Flyswatter, that's what! This spiffy leather accessory is the Colonel's original 31-hole model. It has a handmade American oak handle with a leather lanyard and bridle leather paddle. Substantial enough for the occasional wayward hornet or bumblebee. At least, those pesky critters will meet a stylish demise.
- Made in USA
- Handmade American oak handle
- Leather lanyard for hanging
- Bridle leather paddle
- 20 1/2 inches long
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Made in Col. Littleton's Workshop in Lynnville, TN
- Brass engraving plaque may be personalized at an additional cost with three initials.
- Please call the Mast Store Customer Service line toll-free for engraving or embossing options at1.866.367.6278
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY