What do you get the person who seems to have everything? Why, a Colonel Littleton No. 1 Flyswatter, that's what! This spiffy leather accessory is the Colonel's original 31-hole model. It has a handmade American oak handle with a leather lanyard and bridle leather paddle. Substantial enough for the occasional wayward hornet or bumblebee. At least, those pesky critters will meet a stylish demise.
- Made in USA
- Handmade American oak handle
- Leather lanyard for hanging
- Bridle leather paddle
- 20 1/2 inches long
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Made in Col. Littleton's Workshop in Lynnville, TN
- Brass engraving plaque may be personalized at an additional cost with three initials.
- Please call the Mast Store Customer Service line toll-free for engraving or embossing options at1.866.367.6278
No Reviews Yet!