Come on, you've got to admit there's almost nothing better than a good back scratch, especially in those hard to reach spots. Pamper yourself in high quality, handcrafted style with Colonel Littleton's No. 1 Back Scratcher. The bridle leather pad supports three double-pronged solid brass "scratchers", and there's an American oak handle with leather lanyard for hanging. The brass plate on the reverse side may be personalized with three initials. What a delightfully unexpected gift!
- Made in USA
- Bridle leather pad supports three double-pronged sold brass "scratchers"
- American oak handle with leather lanyard for hanging
- Reverse side of solid brass plate may be personalized at an additional cost with three initials
- 18.25 inches long
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Made in Col. Littleton's Workshop in Lynnville, TN
- Please call Mast Store's Customer Service line toll-free for engraving or embossing options at 1.866.367.6278
Myron B. Liptzin, M.D.
October 22, 2018
You will wonder how you ever lived without it.!
My wife bought me one when they were $75 and I thought she was crazy. I cant live without it. I have since bought seven of them for birthday gifts for my male friends and kids. You will wonder how you ever lived without it.