TWISTERCANE BIOFOAM CAMP PAD
TwisterCane™ BioFoam Sleeping Pads are engineered for ultralight backcountry summer trips to high alpine winter conditions. The closed-cell foam technology provides a firm, cushioned barrier between you and the ground; smooth on one side with a tire tread pattern on the other. Use alone or layer it with an air pad for added insulation. Made from sugarcane biomass in a process that removes carbon from the atmosphere and is sourced in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- More environmentally conscious material with unique EVA foam that contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin
- Use alone, on top, or underneath an insulated air chamber pad for additional warmth and comfort
- Create a four-season system when paired with an insulated air chamber pad while sleeping on frozen ground or snow
- A comfortable backcountry mat on uneven ground, adding protection from dirt, wet grass, or snow
- Provides a firm, insulated barrier with closed-cell foam technology and balance between warmth and comfort with die-cut peaks and heat-trapping valleys
- More warmth and comfort with two foam layers of texture for option of dimples up or dimples down
- Light enough to carry anywhere and makes a great bleacher seat for spectator events
- Rolls tight to save space and weight
- Durable and long-lasting
- R-Value: 1.7, 4 season pad
- Dimensions: 20 x 72 inches
- Rolled size: 7 x 20 inches (18 x 51 cm)
- Weight: 14 ounces (566 g)
No Reviews Yet!