LOST DOG 45 SLEEPING BAG - REGULAR
At the end of the day, whether you've climbed mountain peaks, spent days out on the Appalachian trail, or enjoyed a weekend camping by the lake, there is nothing like the comfort of getting cozy in the perfect sleeping bag. Let the Lost Dog 45 Sleeping Bag from Big Agnes wrap you in its FireLine ECO synthetic insulation for the ideal weight-to-warmth ratio, while ensuring peace of mind thanks to the post-consumer recycled materials. Fit a 20 to 25-inch wide sleeping pad underneath for added cushioning and keep your pillow right where you want it with the Pillow Barn. Without a hood, you can stare up at the stars all night or stay comfortable on warmer evenings.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or packability
- Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Regular and Long bags fit 20 - 25 inch wide pads
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Non-hooded design is ideal for summer camping or use as an overbag
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Soft, cozy polyester lining
- Quilted construction
- FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation - 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Features low denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability
- Fits up to 5 foot 10 inches (178 cm)
- Pad size needed: 20-25 x 72 inches (51 x 168 cm)
- Compressed bag size: 6.5 x 5.5 inches (17 x 14 cm)
- Stuff sack size: 7.5 x 15 inches (19 x 38 cm)
- Fill weight: 10 ounces (283 g)
- Bag weight: 1 pound 12 ounces (794 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS