Rack up the mileage in comfort
At the crossroads of some of the most scenic trails in America, the little Virginia town of Damascus inspired their most technology-packed hiking sock, the Damascus 3/4 Crew Light Targeted Cushion Socks from Farm To Feet. Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight three-quarter crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers who prefer a lower height sock. Sourced entirely from US ranchers, the Damascus features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor, as well as multiple ventilation channels and targeted full-density cushioning in traditional problem areas.
- Made in USA
- Material: 52% U.S. Nylon, 44% U.S. Wool, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer, and warm in winter. They source their 100% U.S.-grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock
- 3/4 Crew: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Care instructions: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY