Men's Close Encounters Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks
The Country's Coolest Cryptids
We can't guarantee that the Men's Close Encounters Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks from Darn Tough Vermont will summon Nessie from the depths, but we can promise that they're the most comfortable socks you'll ever own! These cushioned hiking socks have a performance fit, meaning no slipping, bunching, or blisters for peak hiking comfort. You'll love the soft terry loops and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles, plus Merino wool has natural moisture-wicking properties that will keep you dry and fresh in all weather. Go the extra mile on your hunt for Bigfoot in these amazing socks!
- Made in USA
- Fabric: 58% Merino Wool/ 39% Nylon/ 3% Lycra Spandex
- Performance fit means no slipping, bunching, or blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Merino wool naturally wicks moisture to keep feet dry and fresh
- All-season socks
- 8.5 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 inches above a low hiking shoe
- Unconditionally guaranteed for life by manufacturer
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out; Tumble dry low or hang dry
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY