The knife version of a 4x4. Inspired by the aesthetic of the classic crawling vehicle, the Overland™ outdoor folding knife is crafted to go off road. No matter if your camp kitchen is on a flat rock miles from anywhere or a picnic bench in the park, this knife is perfectly suited for slicing the campfire-charred sirloin.
Designer TJ Schwarz has built himself a reputation on his knife designs that channel the soul of classic cars. From his shop in Boise, Idaho, TJ is at it again with the Overland™ that looks like it’s perpetually about to shift into 4 low. The high-carbon, stainless steel blade features a stonewash finish for corrosion resistance so it’ll withstand camp chef grime for meals on end. With a long, smooth sheepsfoot blade and an elevated G10 and stainless steel handle, it’s perfectly crafted for preparing the main course with all the accoutrements. A simple locking liner is easy to clean and keeps the blade securely in place.
Bring along the knife that will always keep you locked in.
- High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade with a Stonewash Finish for Corrosion Resistance
- Elevated Handle in Relation to the Blade Conducive to Flat Surface Cutting
- Orange Anodized Pivot Ring and Backspacer Accents
- Blade Length: 3.00 inches(76.12 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3.07 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.38 inches (187.33 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.36 inches (110.67 mm)
- Weight: 3.60 ounces (102.06g)
- Handle: Front - G10; back - 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!