DETOXIFYING CLAY MASK
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask lifts away impurities with charcoal while nourishing skin with antioxidants. This 99% natural charcoal clay mask is formulated to remove dirt, oil and toxins that can clog pores and cause skin to look dull. The Detoxifying Clay Mask gently deep cleans and illuminates your skin with nature's best ingredients. Featuring superfruit ingredients such as acai, the rich antioxidants and nutrients leave skin balanced and healthy-looking. The purifying benefits of charcoal helps to absorb excess oil and extract impurities. Detox and brighten your skin with a natural cleansing experience.
- Made in USA
- Detoxifying Clay Mask with acai oil removes dirt, oil and impurities from the surface of your skin leaving skin clean and illuminated
- 99% naturally formulated with superfruit ingredient such as acai, the rich antioxidants and nutrients leave skin balanced and healthy-looking
- Charcoal helps to absorb unwanted excess oil and draw impurities to the surface of the skin and unclogging pores
- Dermatologist-tested and formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances. Not tested on animals
- How to use: Apply even layer to clean, dry face, avoiding eye and lip area. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse face with water; Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If product causes discomfort, remove mask immediately and rinse face. If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
- Net weight: 2.5 ounces (70.8 g)
Ingredients: Water, kaolin, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, fragrance ( natural fragrance), lauryl glucoside, helianthus annuus (sunower) seed oil, charcoal powder, euterpe oleracea fruit oil, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) ower extract, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) ower extract, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, lactobacillus, citric acid, tocopherol, maltodextrin, polyglycerin-10, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, phenoxyethanol, limonene, linalool.
No Reviews Yet!