Stay stable and sure-footed in the snow with these Yaktrax Walkers. These lightweight, easy-to-use ice traction devices fit on nearly any type of footwear and provide greater stability when making tracks through inclement weather conditions. Made of textured polyelastomer with hand-wound rust resistant coils, the Walkers bite into snow and ice with each step giving 360 degrees of traction. To use, just hook on the toe of the shoe or boot and stretch over the sole — you don't have to fool with any straps or buckles. Their low profile design makes it easy to walk naturally.
Why we love it:
"This time of year, with a minimal investment of $20, one can save pain and suffering by keeping a pair of Yaktrax handy. I've used them numerous times on ice and in slick snow with stable results!"
— Leigh, Mast General Store - Waynesville, NC
- Rust-resistant, hand-wound coiled steel shoe accessory
- Easy to take on and off
- Walk naturally on slick surfaces
- Spike-less and ultra lightweight design
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -41° Fahrenheit
- Helps reduce the risk of falls on snow and ice
- Not for indoor use
- Not for ski boots or mountaineering use
- NOTE: boots are not included
No Reviews Yet!