The Wild Bill Axe from Winkler Knives II is a reliable tool for chopping up limbs to use as firewood or removing a small unwanted tree from your property. This tough-as-nails axe features a 80crv2 carbon steel blade with a durable maple handle that includes a full tapered tang for safety. Measuring 13 inches long, this axe includes a sheath that securely protects you and the steel head from harm.
- Made in USA
- Skeletonized, full tapered tang
- Blade: 80crv2 carbon steel
- Head length: 5 1/2 inches
- Blade thickness: 3/8 inches
- Overall length: 13 3/4 inches
- Black oxide no-glare finish
- Handle: Maple
- Fast draw carrier
- Lined thermo-form Kydex
- HD shockcord quick-release retention system
- Nylon belt straps with Mil-Spec Pull-The-Dot™ snaps
- Designed for multiple carry options
No Reviews Yet!