THE GENERAL KNIFE
Hand forged in Boone, North Carolina, The General Knife from Winkler Knives was designed with high-quality materials just for us at Mast General Store. This fixed blade knife features a sturdy tapered tang, jimping on the spine and tip of the blade for added safety and functionality, and our Mast General Store logo along the spine. The beautifully crafted curly maple wood handle features a detailed carving of Grandfather Mountain from both the South and North views, depending on which side of the knife's handle you're looking at. It even includes a Kydex sheath that can be mounted to your gear or belt any way you please. With a great hand feel and handling, you're sure to enjoy the versatility of this blade.
- Carbon steel fixed blade
- Jimping on spine
- Tapered tang
- Lanyard hole
- Caswell finish - Black oxide treatment creates a dark, no-glare finish and helps impede rusting
- Handle material: Curly maple
- Blade material: 80CrV2 carbon steel
- Blade length: 3.5 inches with distal taper
- Total length: 7.5 inches
- Black kydex sheath which can be worn horizontally or vertically
- Sheath can be adjusted for left or right hand draw or behind back right hand
- Power sharpening is not recommended
No Reviews Yet!