Whether you're planning a hiking trip or in need of an everyday cutting tool, the Recon from Winkler Knives II is the perfect sidekick for all occasions. Features a durable maple handle and sharpened 80crv2 steel blade, this multi-use knife has a full skeletonized tang that ensures safe handling as you slice up dinner, preparing a campfire or clear away brush. Includes a stealth that easily clips onto your belt for concealed transportation.
- Blade material: 80crv2 carbon steel
- Blade length: 6 inches
- Overall length: 10 ½ inches
- Blade thickness: 3/16 inches
- Black-oxide no-glare finish
- Full skeletonized tang
- Handle tang extension for striking
- Thumb index file work
- Handle: Maple
- Multi wear sheath
- Sheath: Lined Kydex® with leather cover
- Designed for multiple carry options
No Reviews Yet!