From winter weather preparations to an outdoor excursion, the Camp Axe from Winkler Knives II is just the multi-use tool for splitting, slicing and hammering away. This dependable, lightweight axe is 14 inches long and features a no-fail handle that puts safety first as you deliver powerful blows to split apart a log or secure a stake in the ground. The handle is constructed from a durable curly maple for a dense shaft to stand up against the elements and hard work for years to come.
- Skeletonized, full tapered tang
- Blade: 80crv2 carbon steel
- Caswell black oxide no-glare finish
- Handle: Curly Maple
- Head length: 5 inches
- Blade thickness: 13 1/8 inches
- Overall length: 14 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Fast draw carrier
- Lined Kydex®
- HD shockcord quick-release retention system
- Nylon belt straps with Mil-Spec Pull-The-Dot™ snaps
No Reviews Yet!