Keep confidence close at hand with the Belt Knife from Winkler Knives. For hunting, camping to campfire carving, this carbon steel workhorse gets the job done. At 9 inches in length, this fixed blade boasts a 4.75 inch razor-sharp blade accompanied by an easy to grasp handle for whatever life throws at you. Enjoy an ambidextrous kydex lined sheath that can be used multiple ways depending upon taste while securely housing the knife. With other features like jimping on the spine, lanyard hole and Carswell no-glare finish, it's easy to fall for this do-anything knife.
- Carbon steel fixed blade
- Lanyard hole
- Jimping on spine
- Caswell treatment to help impede rusting
- Black oxide no-glare finish
- Blade material: 80CrV2 carbon steel
- Blade length: 4 1/2 inches
- Total length: 9 inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 inches
- Knife weight: 0.3 pounds
- Full tapered tang
- Sheath weight: 0.2 pounds
- Lined Kydex® with leather cover sheath
- Ambidexterous kydex sheath can be worn horizontally or vertically
- Sheath can be adjusted for left or right hand draw or behind back right hand
- Includes Molle loop option and spacers to adjust sheath thickness
- Power sharpening is not recommended
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS