Nested in a colorful, open-faced box, this old friend has the same bright red plastic frame, the same horizontal and vertical knobs, and the same inviting gray drawing screen as the original model. This Classic Etch A Sketch will provide hours of pencil-free drawing as its owner masters the right-left and up-down movements required. The magic screen upon which your drawings appear is glass, covered with protective clear plastic film. Inside, aluminum powder and plastic beads respond to each turn of the knobs. Helps children develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imagination.
- Etch-a-Sketch case comes with classic red border, wide slate gray screen, 2 twisting knobs
- Aluminum powder and plastic beads inside
- Comes in classic yellow and blue box
- 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - small parts.
No Reviews Yet!