KIDS' ALPENGLOW IV
Snow days call for bundling up in warm, puffy coats, gloves, scarves, and, of course, winter boots. The Kids' Alpenglow IV from The North Face is just the durable, insulated winter boot for cold winter fun! Lined with a Thermafelt Plus liner for warmth—even if the temperature drops to -25° degrees—and covered in seam-sealed waterproof construction, these boots are sure to keep toes dry and cozy all-day. Underneath, the TNF Winter Grip outsoles provide just the right amount of traction to grip tricky terrain with ease and unbelievable stability.
- Lightweight, flexible, waterproof winter boot with an updated protective rubber shell
- Bungee lace shaft and collar for a secure fit and to keep out snow
- Upper: Ballistic nylon with leather overlays; Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: New Thermalfelt Plus removable liner for superior warmth down to -25°F
- Outsole: New lightweight and flexible TPR shell bottom with a TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Average weight (1/2 pair): 15.8 ounces (430 g)
No Reviews Yet!