Whether you're hitting the road or hitting the books, grab a pack that can handle your wanderlust lifestyle. The Borealis Pack by The North Face is ideally sized at 28-liters to hold all the gear you need for an adventurous weekend or books needed for biology class. It boasts multiple padded/fleece-lined pockets for laptops, tablets, and even has a dedicated pouch for small electronics. Enjoy the FlexVent suspensions system, side water bottle pockets and an array of organizational components to keep essentials in place. No matter where you find adventure, the Borealis will help you get there.
- The updated FlexVent™ suspensions system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier, and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strip webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Fabric: 500D nylon oxford slub; 420D nylon; 600D polyester toile
- Volume: 1,709 inches³ (28 liters)
- Average weight: 2 pound 11 ounces (1,220 g)
No Reviews Yet!