Comfort and versatility are what make the Women's Tirra from Teva a must-have for warm-weather adventures. This strappy sport sandal features a water-ready upper with hook-and-loop closure for the perfect fit as you navigate the river or trail. The EVA footbed contours to your foot for just the right amount of arch support and cushioned bliss, while the Shoc Pad at the heel provides shock absorption. Tricky terrain and slick rocks are no match for the Spider Original rubber outsole that supplies ample traction and stability.
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials so you can explore our planet worry-free
- Upper: Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Midsole: A contoured EVA midsole gives you arch support that most sandals lack
- Outsole: Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Average weight 9half pair of women's size 7): 9 ounces
No Reviews Yet!