WOMEN'S MONTARA III BOOT EVENT
Before you strap on your pack and prepare for a weekend backpacking adventure or exciting thru-hike, lace up the Women's Montara III Boot eVent from Teva and start thing off right with comfort and functionality underfoot. These hiking boots feature a waterproof nubuck upper, stink-free Aegis antimicrobial treatment, soft pig leather lining, and supportive dual-density EVA midsole. Lastly, the custom Vibram Megagrip outsole ensures you keep on trekking with sure-footing over rocky terrain and along slick creek beds.
- eVent Waterproof membrane seals out rain, puddles and other things that splash to keep your feet dry
- Dual Density EVA sockliner cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
- Aegis Antimicrobial Treatment keeping the funk out of the footwear
- Upper: Waterproof-nubuck upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry
- Lining: Pig leather lining provides luxurious interior comfort
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA Midsole with Numentum technology
- Outsole: Custom Vibram Megagrip Outsole for outstanding traction and durability
- Weight (women's size 7): 14 ounces per shoe
- Shaft Circumference: 12 inches
- Shaft Height: 4 inches
No Reviews Yet!