KIDS' HURRICANE XLT2
The Kids' Hurricane XLT2 from Teva is just the rough and tough sandal to keep their feet comfy as they whip up a storm. The polyester webbing upper was made for water-filled adventure, dries quickly, and features hook-and-loop closures that provide a secure, custom fit. Underfoot, the EVA foam footbed gives their feet ample support and cushioning while the rubber outsole grips the terrain, whether it's wet or dry.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 2 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Upper: Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Midsole: EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Average weight (half pair): 4.75 ounces
No Reviews Yet!