WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR ULTRA LIGHT PATTERN MINI
Easy on the eyes and super comfy on your feet, the Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock from SmartWool is quite the faithful hiking companion. These ultra-light socks were designated with ventilation zones and just enough stretch to prevent slippage and bunching. The soft merino wool construction allows your feet to breathe, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor-resistant. Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing, while the 4 Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Achilles pad
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Mini - 3.75 overall height
- Fabric Type: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Ultra-light cushion: Non-cushioning for maximum performance in close fitting shoes
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!