MEN'S PHD RUN LIGHT ELITE MICRO
If you're in need of a reliable, moisture-wicking sidekick for tackling intense morning jogs or evening runs, look no further than the Men's PhD Run Light Elite Micro from Smartwool. These micro socks were knit in the USA with merino wool which has the ability to regulate body temperature, dry quickly, and fight odor-causing bacteria. Even if you break a sweat, your sock will never tell.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Achilles tab
- Run-specific fit
- 200 needle construction provides high-density cushioning while maintaining light weight
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Micro - 1.75 inches
- Fabric Type: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Light Elite: Cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!