MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT PATTERN CREW
When adventure is your middle name, you better have a pair of socks that are up to the challenge. That's why the PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Crew Sock from Smartwool should be upon your feet. Featuring Smartwool's well-known Indestructawool and 4-Degree Elite Fit System, these cushioned socks are durable enough to handle your rough lifestyle while providing comfort from start to finish. Conquer mountain tops and trail runs with a professional!
Why we love it:
I wear Smart Wools PHD Outdoor Light Crew sock almost everyday. They are more durable than the average athletic sock, but still lightweight and breathable. I can wear these to work, on a hike, or even to they gym.
-- Patrick S., Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Crew - 8.5 inches
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!