KIDS' HIKE LIGHT WOODCHUCK CREW SOCKS
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could wear Merino wool socks? We don't know, but what we do know is that they would be awfully comfortable. Natural quick-drying and moisture-wicking, these merino wool crew socks regulate body temperature all-year-round and fight odor-causing bacteria. So your little woodchuck can keep on exploring the unknown.
- Knit in USA from Imported yarn
- Fabric: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Crew
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!