The Roasting's Meat Thermometer is an invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools for roasting all types of meat. From beef to poultry, pork, lamb, veal, and even game, using a meat thermometer helps gauge internal temperatures so food cooks properly and remains juicy inside while roasting to a golden brown outside. Ensuring food safety is essential regardless of cooking technique, including roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods. HIC's Meat Thermometer, with large 2-inch easy-read face and safe temperature guides, takes accurate temperature readings (between 120 and 220-degrees Fahrenheit) for precision cooking. Oven safe (to 390-degrees Fahrenheit) and NSF approved for added food safety, it features a moveable red target temperature indicator for easy reference while foods are cooking.
- HIC Roasting's Meat Thermometer accurately reads internal temperature to cook meat properly and keep it juicy while roasting to a golden brown outside
- Made from stainless steel; BPA free; NSF approved; large 2-inch easy-read face with safe temperature guides; red moveable target temperature indicator
- Oven safe (to 390-degrees Fahrenheit); reads temperatures as foods cook (120-220-degrees Fahrenheit); perfect for beef, poultry, pork, lamb, and game
- Insert pointed end into thickest part of the meat without touching the bone, slide red indicator to target temperature, cook food according to recipe
- Helps ensure food safety for roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods; compact for easy storage; oven and dishwasher safe
No Reviews Yet!