Don't let the bugs keep you inside; fight them off with Clothing Insect Repellant. Not only does the Permethrin repel insects, it actually kills ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites and more than 55 other kinds of insects on contact. Permethrin (the active ingredient) is odorless after drying, and will not stain or damage your stuff. Use it on tents, clothing, and all of your other camping gear, and you'll be good to go!
- Active ingredient: Permethrin (0.5%)
- Low odor
- Effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes for up to six weeks
- Nonaerosol pump bottle contains enough spray to coat full outfits - one shirt, trousers and socks
- One treatment will last up to six washings or six weeks before clothing has to be treated again
- If you treat your tent, you can expect full potency for up to 40 days of direct sunlight
- Effective against ticks that carry Lyme disease and other common diseases like Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn. After clothing is treated, hang items and let dry two hours (four hours in humid conditions)
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes during application
No Reviews Yet!