GRAVITYWORKS WATER FILTER KIT - 2 LITER
The GravityWorks Water Filter Kit is ultra light, fast and easy to pack. It's perfect for all your water purifying needs on the trail, allowing you to create your own gravity filtration system using a bottle or reservoir. Hang the GravityWorks bag somewhere high like a tree branch, and let the water trickle down into purified perfection. No pumping, no hassle! A great choice for day hikes or solo backpacking adventures.
- Made in USA
- Complete Kit: Easily configure the system to your needs with the included 2.0L flexible water bottle and adapters* for maximum versatility and adaptability.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Ultralight & Ultracompact: System can weigh as little as 6.3 oz. (180 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles (depends on configuration).
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
- Dimensions: 3 x 9 inches (8 x 23 cm) (width x length)
- Minimum weight: 6.3 ounces (0.18 kg)
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (0.31 kg)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS