Need a little inspirational boost? This journal reminds you that believing you can is half the battle to achieving the goals you set. So, confidently write down all your goals and dreams and leave a paper trail of awesomeness behind. Measuring 5x7 inches with an elastic band to keep it intact, this journal allows you to take that cheer-you-on boost on the go for all your writing endeavors. P.S. - There's even a pocket in the back for your world domination plans.
- Doodle-style cover design, in shades of indigo, sunshine yellow, and peach, features birds, blooms, a bicycle, and the popular saying, ''She believed she could, so she did.''
- Cute journal provides plenty room of for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes and poems
- Lightly lined, acid-free, archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully
- Convenient inside back cover pocket for notes, reminders, business cards, and more
- Gold foiling and gloss highlights add eye-catching detail
- Raised embossing lends a dimensional effect
- An indigo blue elastic band is attached to the back cover to keep your place or to keep your journal closed
- Complementary endsheets, also in indigo, are a nice finishing touch
- Popular small-format size -- 5 inches wide by 7 inches high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks
- 160 pages
No Reviews Yet!