WOMEN'S NANO PUFF PARKA
Packable and portable, this Nano Puff Parka from Patagonia is designed to work with the Yosemite Falls Trench for an ideal bad-weather kit. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60 grams of insulation. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with durable water repellent finish
- Insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- P-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Hidden loops that work with the Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Above-the-knee length
No Reviews Yet!