WOMEN'S BACK PASTURE JACKET
Patagonia has got a new field jacket that you'll want to check out, the Women's Back Pasture Jacket. This diamond shape insulated jacket is perfect for wearing outside when you really never know what to expect from the weather. A soft corduroy lines the hem of the sleeves, the collar and inside the placket. There is a zipper closure hidden under a storm placket with snap seals. You also have an array of pockets to choose from as well; one that zippers on your left side chest and two hand drop warner pockets.
- Body: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Trim: 9.3-oz, 14-wale COOLMAX® 76% organic cotton/24% polyester corduroy.
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Body and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Diamond quilted, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92
- Trimmed with 14-wale corduroy at back neck, inside placket, pocket edges and cuffs
- Center-front placket with metal zipper and snaps; multicolored cords act as a zipper pull
- Zippered chest pocket and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Set-in sleeves; hip-length jacket with a boxy, modern, straight fit
- 349 g (12.3 oz)
No Reviews Yet!