ULTRALIGHT BLACK HOLE TOTE PACK - 27L
Pack your yoga class, weekend trip, or beach gear into a light, durable companion. The Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack from Patagonia is constructed from recycled nylon ripstop that’s weather-resistant and can stand up to your rough and tough lifestyle. Featuring an array of zippered and mesh pockets, you can pack your water bottle, small essentials, towel, and change of clothes comfortably. The adjustable mesh shoulder straps allow you to sling this bag over your shoulder with ease and comfort as you navigate the city or boardwalk.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access; large interior and exterior zippered stash pockets
- Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps neatly tuck away when not in use
- Can be carried as a tote or backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Material (body): 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Material (lining): 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Volume: 1,648 cubic inches (27 liters)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.25 x 8 inches
- Weight: 13.1 ounces (370 g)
No Reviews Yet!