MEN'S STRETCH PLANING BOARDSHORTS
The sand and the sun are calling your name. Time to get some Men's Stretch Planing Boardshorts by Patagonia so you'll be ready for the fun. These shorts are designed to naturally hug your hips so you can feel more confident moving around, in the water or out of the water. The four-way stretch helps with mobility so you can get your sport on. For even more comfort, the inseams are moved slightly forward to help reduce chaffing.
- Made of a light and durable 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Curved outseam design for ease of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Machine wash cold/ tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!