MEN'S SCALLOP STRETCH WAVEFARERS
A new play on a classic, the Men's Scallop Stretch Wavefarers by Patagonia deliver exceptional comfort and performance while you're charging the waves. Made of a quick-drying blend of nylon and spandex, these boardshorts have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ for ultimate sun protection. They feature a scalloped hemline for increased range of motion, a forward inseam to eliminate chafing, and a self-draining zippered thigh pocket that also serves as a self-storage pouch.
- Made of a durable, quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex stretch fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Contrast waistband; back pocket with button-flap closure has self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Scalloped hem for improved range of motion; forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 18 inches; Inseam is 8 inches; mid length is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Natural fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Average weight: 5.5 ounces (156g)
- Machine wash, tumble dry
No Reviews Yet!