MEN'S DOWN SWEATER VEST
Being frozen by a biting wind is never fun, so stay supremely warm in the Men's Down Sweater Vest from Patagonia. The shell and lining are both made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Durable Water Repellent finish and insulated with traceable down feathers held with quilted-through construction. This contoured fit vest features a longer hem, full front zip closure with wicking storm flap, and a zipper garage for next to skin comfort. The nylon bound elastic armholes,handwarmer pockets, and an adjustable drawcord hem further help to keep the chill at bay.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill power Traceable Down
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized, regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Average weight: 9.8 ounce (278 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS