MEN'S CLASSIC RETRO-X VEST
Combining vintage style with a modern construction, the Men's Classic Retro-X Vest by Patagonia is ready to protect from the cold-weather chill. It's crafted from thick 1/4 inch sherpa fleece that layers easily over flannels or under jackets to provide extra warmth. The Retro-X boasts handy features like a windproof membrane, a full-zip front with interna; wind flap to shut out the cold, and a vertical chest pocket as well as zippered handwarmer pockets. From cross-country travel to adventuring on local trails, this plush vest is sure to please.
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Windproof membrane bonded between 1/4"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
No Reviews Yet!