MEN'S CLASSIC RETRO-X FLEECE JACKET
The cold, chilly weather outside has nothing on you when you pull on and zip up the Men's Classic Retro-X Fleece Jacket from Patagonia! This burly, cozy jacket is constructed from windproof sherpa fleece and features a lining treated with HeiQ Fresh technology for combating unwanted odors as you break a sweat. Move freely and comfortable thanks to the Y-joint sleeves and enjoy the security of the zippered hand pockets for storing small items and keeping your fingers warm.
- Windproof membrane bonded between ¼-inch-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Y-Joint sleeves provide mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Vertical zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Material (body): 12.9-ounce 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Material (lining): 3.2-ounce 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
- Material (chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap): 3.4-ounce 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 27.3 ounces (774 g)
No Reviews Yet!