Staying cool when you're working out is key. The Duckbill Cap by Patagonia can do just that. It has enough coverage to keep your hair in place and out of your face, and the rest is mesh, to let some of that heat out. It's easy to stash away too, with its foam brim and the brim is darkened underneath to help with glare while outdoors. The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit. So go get that extra mile in, you're body will love you for it.
- Crown and bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh.
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- The brim and crown are made of 100% recycled Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat and increases airflow
- The foam brim can fold into a pocket for easy packing, then rebound to its original shape
- Built with a dark underbill to reduce glare and eyestrain
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 43 g (1.5 oz)
No Reviews Yet!