BOYS' BETTER SWEATER 1/4 ZIP
When your junior explorer is itching to discover some new trails, outfit them in a warm, durable pullover that can handle some wear and tear. As tough as it is handsome, the Boys' Better Sweater 1/4 Zip from Patagonia is ideal for fall and winter adventures thanks to its knitted fleece design. It features a zippered neck for easy ventilation and a zippered chest pocket for small items. Forward shoulder seams are comfortable under a pack, and the brushed fleece inside is great for all day wear.
- Warm, sweater-knit polyester face with a fleece interior in heather overdyed yarn that’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Zip-through stand-up collar with mirrored, welted zipper covers
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered pocket at left chest
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Material: 10-ounce 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (357 g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like