MEN'S FARPOINT 55 PACK
Make your dreams of seeing the world a reality with a lightweight, trusty companion, the Men's Farpoint 55 Pack from Osprey. This adventurous backpack features a roomy main compartment with laptop and tablet sleeves, internal compression straps, zippered mesh pocket, and lockable sliders, as well as, external compression straps and mesh pockets on front. The shoulder and sternum straps and hipbelt are perfect for the long haul while the padded top and bottom handles make throwing your pack around that much easier. For those days you want to go off on a side adventure, zip off the day pack and keep things super light and filled with fun. When you're ready to jet set around the world, stow the straps and belt into the zippered back panel and check your bag with ease and peace of mind.
- Fabric: Main - 210D nylon mini hex diamond ripstop; Accent & Bottom - 600D packcloth
- Farpoint® Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint® 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Volume: XS/S - 3,173 cubic inches (52 liters); S/M - 3,356 cubic inches (55 liters)
- Dimensions: XS/S - 24 x 13 x 12 inches; S/M - 25 x 13 x 12 inches (height x width x depth)
- Weight: XS/S - 3.75 pounds; S/M - 3.9 pounds
No Reviews Yet!