The No.08 Carbon Steel pocket knife is the knife that started it all. Joseph Opinel first designed and patented the knife in 1890. Originally distributed as a knife for farmers and train conductors, keeping the knife high quality, simply designed and affordable has always been the goal of Opinel. It's no wonder why they've produced and sold over 30 million units of this very knife in their 130 year heritage.
- Carbon Steel Blade
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Beautiful Contemporary Design
- High Carbon blade is easy to sharpen
- Dimensions: 7.59 x 1 x 1 inches (Open)
- Blade Material: XC90 Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 3.28 inches
- Handle Material: Varnished Beech Wood
No Reviews Yet!