MEN'S ARETE LOW
Grasp your full potential, whether it be reaching the peak, knocking out those miles, or conquering your goals, with the support, stability, and protection of the Men's Arete Low from Oboz. The weather-resistant mesh upper allows for ventilation, and the welded TPU toe cap prevents bumps and bruises, while the A3Chassis system provides a comfortable, supportive ride along the way. Run, jump, hike, and keep on going with sure-footing and unwavering traction thanks to the Tempest outsole, and don't be afraid to take your adventure off-the-beaten-path.
- Welded TPU toe cap
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension - Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort
- A3 Chassis™ - Integrated Shank & ESS Plate - The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising
- Upper: Weather resistant open spacer mesh with no-sew panels; Synthetic TPU overlays
- Insole: O FIT Insole™ - Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry
- Outsole: Tempest Outsole - Reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement
- Average weight (based on 1/2 pair men's size 9): 13.6 ounces (384 g)
No Reviews Yet!