CAMJAM XT ALUMINUM CORD TIGHTENER WITH COYOTE PARACORD
This modern cast aluminum cord tightener is a rugged combination of a carabiner and cam locking mechanism, meant to secure, tension, and connect serious loads when paired with a cord. Clip the carabiner to a fixed anchor point, then use the cam mechanism to safely connect, tension, and easily release your cord.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING
- Allows you to tighten, tension, connect and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism
- Easy to adjust and release tension by rotating the cam lock lever
- Available with 10 ft of high-quality paracord
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - Loop System and Fixed End System
- Achieve and maintain high tension without knots
- Made of durable cast aluminum for heavy loads
- CamJam XT Load Limit: 280 pounds (127 kg), Break Strength: 837 pounds (380 kg)
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Working Load Limit: 100 pounds (45 kg), Break Strength: 300 pounds (136 kg)
- CamJam XT fits rope sizes: 1/16 - 3/16 inches (2 - 5 mm)
- CamJam XT Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches (33.6 x 63.1 x 19 mm)
- CamJam XT Weight: 1.34 ounces (38 g)
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Dimensions: 1.32 x 120 x 0.75 inches (33.6 X 3048 X 19 mm)
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Weight: 2.33 ounces (66 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS