ANDESITE TREKKING POLES
When your pack is full of all the essentials for a weekend adventure to thru-hiking adventures, grab these Andesite Trekking Poles from Mountainmsith and take a bit of the load off your knees. This pair of hiking poles feature a lightweight carbon fiber construction, comfy molded EVA foam handles, and durable carbide tips built to handle an array of terrains. Down into the gorge, up to the mountain summit, or along a tricky trail, they provide added stability thanks to the extra contact with the ground.
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Molded EVA foam handles
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Two telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Sold as a pair
- Material: Carbon fiber; Durable carbide tips
- Length: Compact - 32 inches (81.2 cm); Extended - 55 inches (139.7 cm)
- Weight (pair): 11.2 ounces (0.3 kg)
No Reviews Yet!