MEN'S MOAB 2 WATERPROOF SHOES - WIDE
Hike through streams and rocky terrain with stability and comfort from the Men's Moab 2 Waterproof Wide by Merrell. These low-hiker shoes are constructed from a performance grade leather upper with a closed-cell tongue for keeping pesky pieces of debris out of your footwear. Let your feet breathe with the aid of the mesh lining, and give them the best-cushioned luxury with Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO+ Footbed combined with an EVA midsole. River rocks and tricky trails stand no chance against the traction and durability of the Vibram TC5+ outsole. Trek onward with a hiking shoe that shines above the rest.
- Bellows, closed-cell tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Upper: Performance suede leather and mesh
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Merrell M-Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole for stability and comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ sole with 5mm lug depth
No Reviews Yet!