KOMPRESSOR PLUS PACK
A half-filled packed can be more than annoying sloshing back and forth, shifting weight here and there while you descend or scramble up a trail. Keep your gear conveniently cinched down in the rugged Kompressor Plus Pack from Marmot and reap the benefits of its ounce saving lightweight design. The Kompressor keenly stows in its own lid but you'll probably be stuffing this 20-liter pack full for quick mountain ascents and day hikes. Breathable mesh back and straps release heat while you're working hard, an adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for hiking stability, and side cinch straps keep gear from bouncing around. A top and front zippered pocket are perfect for precious items such as keys or phone and external loops allow for more gear attachment. When you need it, stuff water bottles in the external pockets or slide in a hydration pack for more water. At just above 13 ounces, the featherweight Kompressor will become your new go-to pack.
- Airmesh Shoulder Straps and Back Panel
- Single Tool/Trekking Pole Attachment
- Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
- Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
- Removable Webbing Waist Belt
- Full Body, Lightweight Compression Straps
- Daisy Chains
- Sternum Strap
- Durability Without the Weight
- Highly Compressible
- YKK Zippers
- Main material: 100D 89% nylon/ 11% polyester ripstop
- Lining: 135D 100% polyester
- Reinforcement material: 210D 210T 100% nylon ripstop
- Pack volume: 1,220 cubic inches (20 liters)
- Weight: 12.5 ounces (350 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS