MEN'S RENEGADE GTX MID
The LOWA Renegade GTX is a go-to boot for the trail or sloshing across snow-covered parking lots on the way to work. The GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet dry, and its sleek profile provides better stability, even with its lighter weight. Its slightly stiffer nylon shank gives enhanced performance to hikers who want to tackle more rugged terrain.
Why we love it:
"I used this boot on my Appalachian Trail thru-hike, and it was wonderful. Unlike many other outdoor hiking footwear, this boot is made with a polyurethane midsole for long-lasting wear and extra rock protection. It had an easy out-of-the-box fit and virtually no break-in time. It was well worth the extra price after factoring in the durability and quality I got with this European-made boot."
— Chris, Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Midsole: Polyurethane (PU) Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows for a reduction in overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability
- Lining: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots
- Outsole: Vibram® Evo
- Shank: Full length nylon
- Footbed: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability
- Derby Style Lacing: Ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet
- Width: Men's medium "D" width
October 8, 2015
2 Years and still excellent!
Bought these boots from 'Mast' 2 years ago, no break-in time and still like new. Can't complain about that...
July 15, 2015
The GO-ANYWHERE boot...!
Light, supportive and best of all, your feet will stay dry yet breath...