CAST IRON CAMP DUTCH OVEN - 6 QUART
The Lodge 4 quart portable Camp Oven is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid, purportedly designed by Paul Revere, holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes a FREE Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 instructional cookbook.
Cleaning Cast Iron
- Made in USA
- 6 quart, 12-inch diameter, 3.75-inch depth
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Flanged lid holds coals and briquettes
- Legs on bottom allow Dutch Oven to be put in fire
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Flip lid to use as griddle
- Hand wash; dry immediately
- Appropriate for any heat source except the microwave
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like