The Lodge 6-Quart Cast Iron Camp Oven is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid, purportedly designed by Paul Revere, holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes a FREE Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 instructional cookbook.
- Made in USA
- 6 quart, 12-inch diameter, 3.75-inch depth
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Flanged lid holds coals and briquettes
- Legs on bottom allow Dutch Oven to be put in fire
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Flip lid to use as griddle
- Hand wash; dry immediately
- Appropriate for any heat source except the microwave
December 16, 2019
I love this Dutch oven!
I bought this Lodge dutch oven from Mast about 8 years ago. In that time I have made numerous dishes from chile rellenos, cakes, pizza, salisbury steak, fajitas, chili and enchiladas among many other items. It has never let me down. Only buy Lodge as the off brands use substandard metal and are not seasoned well. I use it so much I am known as the dutch oven man whenever we camp as a group! I own 3 Lodge Dutch ovens in different sizes entree, dessert and app.