FIRE STEEL SCOUT
This magnesium fire-starting tool lasts at least 3,000 strikes. Pulling the striker provided or a knife down the 1.75-inch rod emits 5,500° F sparks which in turn can ignite stove, paper, dry grass or bark. Fireproof in solid form, this tool works just as well when wet for use in any weather and at any altitude. Includes handle, striker, fire-starter rod and cord to keep striker and starter together. Approved for use by the International Survival Instructors Association.
- Stainless steel striker with ergonomic grip
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Durable- 3 000 - 12 000 strikes
- Produces a 5,400°F degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle
No Reviews Yet!